Sofa Condo – 34″ x 88″ x 37″
Loveseat – 34″ x 74″ x 37″
Chair and a Half – 34″ x 57″ x 37″
Chair – 34″ x 50″ x 37″
Available as sectional as well – email for details.
Ottoman – 18” x 24″ x 24″
We have over 400 choices of fabrics offered in 5 different grades, several colours, patterns, and textures. Our selection is reviewed and refreshed every 6 months to make sure its represents the current trends and meet Bugatti standards.
Bugatti Design only offers full grain leathers imported directly from Italy. Offered in 45 colours, they represent the top quality available in leathers.
Full grain leather is a natural product, therefore it bears natural characteristics such as grain variations, growth and burst marks. Because of its limited elasticity, leather may stretch (not return to its original shape) in the areas with the most usage. These non-weakening marks show the true nature of the hide and are the hallmarks of leather.
In order to maintain the beauty of your natural leather upholstery, it requires regular cleaning, which, if neglected, may cause deterioration. Where dust and dirt allowed to accumulate and become engrained in the surface of the leather, the upholstery may become permanently damaged.
Offered in 84 colours, this material is often used in private jets and luxurious boats. Its features are listed below:
Advanced polyurethane strengthening technology
- Durable polyurethane, alternative to leather and PVC (vinyl)
- Exceeds heavy duty industry abrasion standards by more than 13 times, surpassing 400,000 double rubs on the Wyzenbeek
- Scratch, nick, and blemish-resistant
- Engineered for a unique combination of characteristics including strength, texture, softness, and colorfastness
Climate control technology
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Stays cooler than genuine leather in the warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
Environmentally conscious technology
- 100% Biodegradable backcloth
- Void of plasticizers, heavy metals, formaldehyde and pyroxylin
- Void of persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Captures and recycles 99% of production solvents
- Potentially toxic aftercare not required
- Meets the 2005 standards established by international organizations such as Greengard and Oeko-Tex
- Pases California Protocol 01350 for Volatile Compund Emissions
Stain resistant technology
- Cleans effortlessly with soap & water
- Lift most stains with alcohol-based solutions like Fantastic and Formula 409
- Disinfect with 5:1 water/bleach solution
- You can also remove stains on ultraleather with spray net, perfume and even nail remover