Mozart Reclining Sofa
Reclining Condo Sofa (2 Seats) – ( 35”- 44” ) x ( 65” – 73” ) x 33”
Reclining Loveseat – ( 35” – 44” ) x ( 51” – 59” ) x 33”
Recliner – ( 35” – 44” ) x ( 35” – 44” ) x 33”
Bugatti Design only offers full grain leathers imported directly from Italy. Offered in 45 colours, they represent the top quality available in leathers.
Full grain leather is a natural product, therefore it bears natural characteristics such as grain variations, growth and burst marks. Because of its limited elasticity, leather may stretch (not return to its original shape) in the areas with the most usage. These non-weakening marks show the true nature of the hide and are the hallmarks of leather.
In order to maintain the beauty of your natural leather upholstery, it requires regular cleaning, which, if neglected, may cause deterioration. Where dust and dirt allowed to accumulate and become engrained in the surface of the leather, the upholstery may become permanently damaged.
For more details about our leather furniture, please read the leather section in our Information and Care Guide.
Offered in 84 colours, this material is often used in private jets and luxurious boats. Its features are listed below:
Advanced polyurethane strengthening technology
- Durable polyurethane, alternative to leather and PVC (vinyl)
- Exceeds heavy duty industry abrasion standards by more than 13 times, surpassing 400,000 double rubs on the Wyzenbeek
- Scratch, nick, and blemish-resistant
- Engineered for a unique combination of characteristics including strength, texture, softness, and colorfastness
Climate control technology
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Stays cooler than genuine leather in the warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
Environmentally conscious technology
- 100% Biodegradable backcloth
- Void of plasticizers, heavy metals, formaldehyde and pyroxylin
- Void of persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Captures and recycles 99% of production solvents
- Potentially toxic aftercare not required
- Meets the 2005 standards established by international organizations such as Greengard and Oeko-Tex
- Pases California Protocol 01350 for Volatile Compund Emissions
Stain resistant technology
- Cleans effortlessly with soap & water
- Lift most stains with alcohol-based solutions like Fantastic and Formula 409
- Disinfect with 5:1 water/bleach solution
- You can also remove stains on ultraleather with spray net, perfume and even nail remover
Bugatti Design’s hardwood frames come with a lifetime guarantee. The frames are made of Oak or Maple; joints are secured with screws and glue, also strengthened with corner blocks and/or staples. We own and operate our own frame shop for greater control over quality and delivery time.
SEATS & SPRING CONSTRUCTION
Our spring system consists of a NO-SAG, ZIG-ZAG seamless coil or sinuous spring “S”shaped wire (using 8.5 gauge steel) fastened to the seat frame at the front and back and re-enforced with 2 metal strings covered in plastic. The springs are covered with padding and upholstery. A sofa will contain 12 springs, a love seat 8 springs and a chair 4 springs.
Our seat cushions are made from a high density Polyurethane foam wrapped in polyester. The density rating is 2.2 lb per cubic foot. All seating offers 3 choices of firmness. Also available is a 5 pound memory foam (viscose) applied to the 2 lb foam seat cushions. Feather seats are available on certain styles. The back cushions are made of Dacron. The foam used is manufactured using an environmentally friendly process void of any ozone depleting CFC’s.
First quality bonded nylon threads are used, for double stitch or baseball stitch. Contrast stitching is available on specific styles at no extra charge.